Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) was introduce in India after January 2009 by way of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. Incorporation of LLP was introduced to provide a simple form of business that is easy to establish and easy to maintain and to help business owners by providing them with limited liability. Unlike Partnership firm, the liability of the Designated Partners is limited in LLP.
LLP is the easiest types of business to incorporate and manage in India. With an easy incorporation process and simple compliance formalities, LLPs are preferred by Professionals, Micro and Small businesses. The most vital reason for registering as LLP is its limited liability. The designated partners of the LLP are only liable for a small amount of debt incurred by it. This is entirely different from partnership firm where the personal assets of partners are not protected if the business becomes bankrupt.
What are the Documents necessary for LLP Registration:
The following documents required for registration of LLP:
- Passport size photograph of Partners / Designated Partners.
- PAN Card of the Partners / Designated Partners
- Passport in case of Partners / Designated Partners are Foreigners.
- Address Prof like Driving license, Aadhar card, election identity card or any other identity proof issued by the Government.
- Less than 3 months old bank statement, telephone bill, Gas Bill etc.
- The authorization from the Landlord to use the premises by the company as its registered office. This is usually refer to as NOC from Landlord; AND
- Electricity Bill or Gas Bill or Water Bill or Mobile Bill or Property Tax Receipt or Sale Deed on which name of the Landlord is mention.
LLP Registration through mydigitalfiling.in:
The average time taken to complete an application for LLP registration is about 1 – 2 working days after receiving of all documents from your side. The average time taken for approval of the LLP registration is about 7 – 10 working days subject to government processing time. At the start of the task, our professional expert will reach out to you for the collection of the necessary information or documents for registration of LLP.
Once all the required information is receive, we file a request with the MCA for reserving the name of the LLP which you had selected.
In the mean time, we have started the process for obtaining Digital Signatures for designated partners of the LLP.
On approval of name from ROC and preparation of the digital signatures, our experts will draft all the incorporation documents and Partnership deed for the registration of the LLP and sent it to the Designated Partners for signature.
All of the Designated Partners must sign the document and send the scanned copy of the signed document to us by online mode.
Now, our expert will upload the form to ROC and once the approval is obtain, the LLP would be incorporated, and we begin the process of helping you obtain PAN, TAN and GST Registration for the LLP.
What you obtained in our Basic Package:
You will get the following:
- Registration for Capital Contribution upto Rs. 100000/-
- DSC of two partners
- DPIN (Designated Partners Identification Number) of two partners
- One Name Approval form
- PAN & TAN Application
- GST Registration
- Drafting of LLP Agreement (Partnership Deed).