Online filing of Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing Service:
Lot of changes is made in Income Tax each year which affect your Income Tax Return (ITR) filing service online. Filing correct Income Tax Return is very important to safe yourself from unwanted tax notice. Our professional experts will make sure that your income tax return is filed flawless and every required disclosure is perfectly disclosed in your return.
mydigitalfiling offers the best service and helps you with the correct form to fill on the exact time.
Documents required for Income Tax Return Filing:
The following documents are necessary for filing Income Tax Return:
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Bank statements of all banks
- Proof of investments
- T.D.S. Certificates in Form 16 or 16A as applicable
- Documents of purchase and sale of investments/assets
- For businesses – a copy each of the audit report, balance sheet, trading, profit and loss account, personal account of proprietor or partners
Due dates for filing Income Tax (IT) return:
- July 31: Individuals or a firm whose accounts are not liable for audit.
- September 30: A company or other person who account are liable for audit.
- March 31: All individuals and companies filing belated returns.
How to file your income tax return online? – Detailed Process.
To file your Income Tax (IT) returns, gather all documents like PAN, Aadhar, Bank Statements, Previous year’s ITR, Form 16, Form 16A. After that, Log onto Income Tax Filing Website.
- Register at the website using the PAN number.
- Login on the website.
- After that, View Form No. 26AS. It shows the tax deducted by the employer or other person. The TDS on Form 16 / 16A should match this amount.
- Download the ITR Form that is applicable to you. If you do not know the right form, you can make free consult us for ITR Filing Service.
- Complete the entire form by filling in the required details and then submit it.
- Click the Calculate Tax button, to know your payable amount.
- If applicable, pay the required tax.
- Enter the challan details on the tax return section of the form.
- And finally, submit the return.
- At last, e-verify your return through Aadhar, Net Banking, Bank Account and get the copy of ITR.
What you get in Income Tax Return Filing Basic Package:
You will get the following in this package:
- Return filing under the heads Salary and Other Income.
- ITR-1 included.
- Only individual assessee can choose this package.
Why wait, choose now and enjoy full year.